That desire of creating your own thing, whatever it is.
I registered for a game development course via Sparta Coding Club, which will guide me through a full cycle of a game from design to publishing.
When I am a player, I never thought about how the game works. All I care about is how I can clear the stage and get to the next one. Totally being a player in the world of the game that developers created.
Now that I look at a game from a developer’s perspective, I see myself as a director of a movie. Anything is possible in this world and I am a creator.
I decided to leave a trace of this journey. Looking forward to seeing how far I go.
- Install Unity — Resource
- Arrange the Unity windows
- Scene and Game Object (GO)
- Prefab is a file extension and drawing of the GO — one can create numerous same GO using prefab
- C# grammar
- What is class? The script that can be used to create the objects
- class nameOfTheClass : Monobehaviour — create the component which developer can attach to the GO/prefab
- What is variable?- Assigned value/property whether it is dependent or independent
- What is function? Output can be visible or invisible
- If statement
- Console window
- Character movement — In 2D game x and y coordinate
- Character and Camera Hierarchy